Both ATV parks will be closed the afternoon of November 7th and morning of November 8th.
ATV Riding Questions? Find answers to your questions on our ATV RIDING QUESTIONS & ANSWERS PAGE>>>
Save $20 per day on each ATV/UTV riding pass when staying overnight!
Sign up for our ATV Park emails to be the FIRST to know about promotions, events, and special packages!
ATV Riding with Your Own Four Wheeler, UTV or Dirt Bike
Our ATV park and lodges are quickly becoming a “vacation hot spot” for individuals, families and groups that are looking for a nice place to get away and have miles of trails to ride their four wheelers, UTVs and dirt bikes.
There is a special parking area for you to load and unload your four wheeler during your staying with us.
Save time checking-in and download our ATV Rules & Waiver Form.
You can also view & download our ATV Trail Map.
View all our Lodges & Cabins.
If you don’t have an ATV, Heartland offers rental ATV’s, ACES, and a two seated side by side (RZR) Click Here for Rates. There is no better way to enjoy the beautiful countryside than an equally relaxing and exciting ride on an ATV. All of our rental units are automatic and easy to drive. There are plenty of riding trails for the beginner. You can spend hours riding the main trail that goes through-out the riding park. To rent an ATV, ACE or RZR you must be 18 yrs. of age or older. (Proof of age is required) Only one person per ATV/ACE is allowed. Two people are allowed on RZR. All passengers on RZR only must be 12 years old or older and be able to sit with backs against the seat, both feet flat on the floor and both hands on a passenger hand hold. An ATV/UTV/OHV Rules agreement & Damage Protection Plan must be signed by each renter/rider and by a guardian 18 yrs. of age or older. A $1,000 damage deposit is required by cash or credit card for ATV/ACE, $1,500 for RAZOR. The deposit is refunded if the ATV, ACE or RZR is returned in the same condition as it was before it went out. All rentals will be available for riding in the original ATV park only. A $12 Damage Protection Plan is charged for each ATV/ACE for each renter/rider and $17 for each RZR renter for damages over deposit. Damage deposit is kept for all damages regardless of the amount if any damages occur. If any ATV/UTV/OHV Rules are broken, Damage Protection Plan is VOID and renter is responsible for the full damage amount.
Have questions? Go to ATV RIDING QUESTIONS & ANSWERS PAGE>>>
Please make sure to reserve an ATV in advance when making your reservations. Many times our rentals are sold out.
Want To Take a Ride Right Now?
Video shows a timber trail. (Click on YouTube, then full screen to get the full affect.)
Video shows the main road & a timber trail. (Click on YouTube, then full screen to get the full affect.)
ATV Riding Trails
On your ride, you will enjoy seeing an abundance of wildlife, including Whitetail deer, turkey, quail, pheasants, and much more. The new OHV park has some of the most incredible views you will find in the Midwest. Heartland has miles of ATV riding trails on 1,200 rolling acres. You will ride through forest, creeks, prairies, and be in awe of the incredible outdoors that surrounds you.
There are trails in the timber for those advanced riders that enjoy a challenge. We have special “Mud Holes” for those that like it a little dirty. We have plenty of trails that are for beginners and those who just want to take it easy. Almost all of our trails are wide enough for UTVs (Side by Sides).
ATV trail riding with friends and family has become a tradition at Heartland. You can even have one of our lodges or cabins exclusively for your group. Lodge buy-outs have become very popular over the years with ATV riding groups. Friends and family can ride the ATV trails together and share good times that will last a lifetime.
Book a Lodge or Cabin Private for Your Group
Having an entire lodge or cabin just for your group of friends or family is a great way to enjoy the entire experience at the resort. Heartland is a very unique ATV riding park where you can stay in very nice accommodations right on the park! If you don’t want an entire lodge or cabin, individual rooms can be reserved. You also receive a $20 discount per day for each unit on the ATV riding day pass when staying overnight.
Day Passes for ATV Trails
- New ATV Park is open all year besides these dates: week before November firearm season & during all three firearm seasons.
- Original ATV Park is open all year besides these dates: Monday after third weekend in October through Christmas day.
- All riders must check in at our Prairie Ridge Lodge before riding.
- Save time checking-in and download our ATV Rules & Waiver Form.
- Maps are provided of the ATV trails when checking in.
- Lodging is available. Save $20 per day for each unit on the ATV riding pass when staying over night. View Lodging Options>>
- Bring extra gas and supplies.
- There is a local car wash in Nebo and Pleasant Hill to wash off your bikes.
- Other types of off road vehicles and bikes are welcome. (Please double check when making reservations.)
- Ice is available at the resort.
- Soda machine is available to all riders.
- Food vending machine is available to all riders.
- All users of facilities and properties do so at their own risk.
- All riders must sign a waiver and rules form.
- All ATVs must be equipped with functioning brakes and muffler, with noise level not to exceed eight-six (86) dba. ATVs must be equipped with spark arrestor.
Have more questions? Click on the tab below to answers for frequently asked questions.