ATV Park & Trails in Illinois
December 27th, 2020 – All our ATV trails are open through out the winter! A great way to escape cabin fever! Save on your day pass when staying overnight!
Our ATV park is open! Please follow the following procedures to ensure everyone’s safety:
- BE EXTRA SAFE & CAUTIOUS
- $35/day per unit – $12/day per unit for lodge guests (Save by staying)
- Download/Print ATV Rules/Waiver from this page, sign in advance, turn in upon arrival
- Download/Print ATV Trail Map from this page
- No alcohol
- Riding hours 9 AM – 5 PM
- Social distancing of at least 6ft at all times
- Group sizes of 10 people maximum, social distancing still required
- Both arena and hay barn parking areas will be open (Must check in first)
- Lodges will be closed to non-staying guests
- Restrooms in the lodges will be closed
- Weekends – Outdoor table will be set up to check-in & drop off waivers
- Social distancing of 6ft when waiting
- Must wear a mask (Also in ATV parking areas and when around guests and lodge employees)
- Must use hand sanitizer on table before touching any surfaces
- OHV stickers and parking passes are required
- Please stay at home if you are feeling sick or feeling any symptoms such as fever, coughing, trouble breathing, and/or flu like symptoms
- If you have been around anyone with COVID-19 you must quarantine yourself for 14 days before arrival.
**NEW 300 ACRE ADDITION TO ATV PARK NOW OPEN!**
Enjoy our newest addition to Illinois largest ATV park this year! This new section to our park includes 2 nice fishing ponds, creek beds, rolling hardwood ridges, ample wildlife viewing opportunities, morel mushroom hunting and phenomenal riding for experienced and new riders alike!
For our 25th Anniversary Celebration, we have teamed up with Polaris to offer a great rental UTV riding experience! All of these machines will be new 2020 models!
Polaris Rental Rates
|Dates Available: April-October 2021||Sat & Sun||Mon-Fri|
|2-Seated Polaris Generals (4 Available)|
4-Seated Polaris Generals (4 Available)
6-Seated Polaris Rangers (2 Available)
|2 Hours- $249|
4 Hours- $435
7 Hours- $530
$10 per rider after 2 riders
|2 Hours- $185
4 Hours- $311
7 Hours- $435
$10 per rider after 2 riders
|Must be 18 years old to drive|
12 years old to ride as a passenger
Damage Deposit $1,500/ Machine
|$20 Damage Waiver Protection/ Machine||$20 Damage Waiver Protection/ Machine|
Heartland Lodge is home to Illinois’ biggest and best ATV trails and park! With over 1,200 acres and 60+ miles of ATV trails, Heartland Lodge’s ATV park has something to offer everyone, from beginners to experienced ATV riders. Unlike most of Illinois, Heartland’s ATV park consists of a wide variety of up and down terrain that makes for a beautiful setting while riding our ATV trails. Our ATV park is one of the best places to ride ATVs throughout the entire Midwest!
Sign up for our ATV Park emails to be the FIRST to know about promotions, events, and special packages!
ATV Park in Illinois
In our ATV park, you will ride through rolling forest, creeks, prairies, and be in awe of the incredible outdoors that surrounds you! ATV trail riding with friends and family has become a tradition at Heartland Lodge. One of the biggest differences between our ATV park and others in the Midwest is that we have 5-star accommodations, lodging, and a made-from-scratch meals packages! Visit our main ATV Park & Trails page for more information on what we have to offer! We also offer Rental ATVs for those who don’t have their own!
ATV riding questions? Visit our ATV FAQ Page.>>
ATV Park & Trails With Lodging
Over the years, many groups of ATV riders make an annual ATV trip to Heartland Lodge and book an entire lodge or cabin. Having an entire lodge or cabin just for your group of friends or family is a great way to enjoy the entire experience at our ATV resort. You don’t have to rent out an entire lodge or cabin though – you can reserve individual rooms as well! You will also receive a $20 per day discount on the ATV riding day pass when staying overnight. View all of our different lodging options.
Our ATV park and trails have quickly become an “ATV vacation” hotspot in Illinois and throughout the entire Midwest. For more information on riding our ATV trails, go to our main ATV trails and park page.
Check out our ATV Trails Map.>>